Life [The Good, The Bad & The Ugly]

All of which are necessary to keep life interesting!

Friday, September 01, 2006

Never Under-estimate the Power of Stupid People in Large Groups!

Ok Lennice, this one's just for you! GOSH! I don't even know where to start, Except to say that this is her on the right...She was my room-mate while I was living in Surfer's Paradise, Australia, and is actually coming to visit me in Canadia (Yes, I spelled it right for Lennice's vocabulary) next August...I can't wait! Well, since it's for you and I know how crazy you are, I'll start by explaining my new theory to you! We all think it's pretty funny at the Scrapbook store. So, here we go: I think men and women could actually belong to two different species. I mean come on, the more you think about it the more believable the whole men are from Mars, women are from Venus idea is. It's not like I'm gonna bash men or anything cause I love men just as much as you (Lennice), but you have to admit, we don't understand them just as much as they don't understand us. Which is pretty much all the time...No wait, it is all the time. But this brings us to the dilemma of different species interbreeding. We all know it's not a normal situation, but the question is whether or not it's possible. And, I now have the answer...YES! So, you may or may not believe this, but at the Oakland Farm Zoo in Aylesford, NS this very thing took place, and we know have an animal affectionately known as a "Zonkey"! It turns out that a donkey got into the Zebra pen, and the result was a "Zonkey". It looks like a donkey, but it's legs are actually black and white stripped! Believe it, I saw it myself! So, Lennice, we come to the point. It is possible for two different species to mate, which explains the complete and total misunderstanding which occurs between men and women. And, I know I said I wasn't going to male bash, and I'm not really, it's just that being female, I am a little bias; but if we translate my theory of men and women to the story about the Zebra and the Donkey, women would be the gracious and beautiful Zebra, and men the Jack-ass. (With the way I feel today, I think that comment is justified!) So Lennice, I figured that if I was gonna dedicate one of my blog postings to you there would be no better one than this...I'm sure you agree with me! The pics I added are just for you, and the last one is one I just thought you might like of Jamie and Joel at the Beer Gardens (Yes, I'm still gonna send the disc to you as well!)

So, to finish this I'll use a few words of wisdom from Lennice herself:

1> "Never under-estimate the power of stupid people in large groups"

2> "If you haven't got anything nice to say, come sit next to me"

3> "Sex is like air, it doesn't seem important until you're not getting any" (My personal favorite Lennice)

Oh, by the way: "I got you a delicious bass"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home