Life [The Good, The Bad & The Ugly]

All of which are necessary to keep life interesting!

Sunday, July 23, 2006

I Finally Did It!

Ok, so I finally jumped on this oh so popular band wagon, aka, blogging; with a little encouragement from my sister. I have decided not to thank her just yet though due to the fact that I am now on hour 3 of trying to get this all set up and get a post up there. I think once the set up is all done I will have a lot of fun with it, but for now it's driving me completely crazy. Also because I had my first post finished and managed to lose it some how and had to start again. But, I'm

over it now, deep breaths, and I'm on my
way! (By the way, thanks Missy!). Oh yeah, here's another good one. I just realized that for the majority, people don't usually start a blog unless something interesting happens that day they can share....me, not so much! Although, I guess the past week has been entertaining. See normally Sunday is a day to relax, which I am doing, but not for the normal reasons. I'll normally get together with friends on Saturday night and use that as an excuse to do nothing the next day. For the past week or so more of my friends have been home than usual, some expected and some unexpected. This has made the past week somewhat of a blur. A collage of unexpected pleasures, hilarious stories, poker, and the odd nasty hangover [The Good, The Bad & The Ugly]! Which brings me to my accomplishment today of starting my blog, since I couldn't bring myself to go out last night!

3 Comments:

Blogger Missy said...

Very funny post, Mel. Congrats on finally getting the blog set up. I expect to see posts every singel day!!!

12:54 PM  
Blogger Missy said...

oooops, I spelled single wrong!!

12:55 PM  
Blogger woodrow said...

You're a blogger. Welcome to the year 2003. Unfortunately for you, my blog is awesome. Sorry to eclipse you.

You smell.

3:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home