Life [The Good, The Bad & The Ugly]

All of which are necessary to keep life interesting!

Friday, July 28, 2006

Beautiful Night on the Water!

I got home from work last night at about 6:30, and got a call from Mom and Dad asking me if I wanted to go out on the boat. Me being the smartass I am said, "what do you want me to do, swim out?" And of course they replied with "yes". There were 7 boats tied together out at Sandy's Cove, and earlier that night Erin went out to meet them. She swam out half way and Steven took the row boat in to get her. So off I went, I parked at Amy's cottage, and by the time I got there Dad was already at shore with the row boat! Thank God, because I didn't want to swim it at all! It was an awesome night out there. After I had supper out there I decided to

go for a swim. It was about 7:30 by this time so I figured the water would be a little cool, but it wasn't at all. It was actually pretty warm! We finally decided to head back, so we all just sat on the wheelhouse of Steven's boat for the sail in, which I think was the best sail home ever. The night was so calm! From there we went to the Pressroom, and then of course the Tav, and somehow Chandra and I even ended up in New Glasgow. Overall a good night!

2 days until the Stones tickets go on sale!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home