Life [The Good, The Bad & The Ugly]

All of which are necessary to keep life interesting!

Thursday, July 27, 2006

JEN'S BIRTHDAY!

It's Jen's b-day today, HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEN! We are not actually celebrating until Saturday though. I don't know what we are doing yet, but I'm sure the pre-drink menu will include cosmos! It should be a good night.

I got some new projects finished up for the store today. The journal is my favorite, it was inspired by my blog! This is the front and the back of it. I just couldn't resist the stamp on the back. It is one of my favorites!

I also found out today that a good friend of mine, Toni, is 3 months pregnant. She is really excited, and I'm happy for her. She teaches in Corner Brook, NFLD, and is planning on tying the knot next summer. This list of weddings for next summer is getting way too long. At one point I had a friend in Fredericton who was complaining because all of her friends were getting married and I was like, "Oh, I'm not going to have to worry about that for a long time" Was I wrong! I think I'm up to about 5 or 6 for next summer now. My sisters included. Missy did pick out her wedding cake though, which I absolutly love. The only difference is that hers will be blue and brown instead of pink and brown.

Oh yeah, 3 more days til the Rolling Stones tickets go on sale! Can't wait! Hopefully with 60,000 tickets for sale my friends and I will be able to get a few!

1 Comments:

Blogger Missy said...

Love the journal, Mel. And if there are any other weddings on the same weekend as mine I hope there will be no question as to which one you will be attending!!! What would a wedding be without a Maid of Honour???

12:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home